Missing her..

Scare

Heya everybody. I really need some help. My problem is that there is a girl i really like.. she likes me too also. alot. We both share many interests and love to be together. My only problem is when i want to ask her to be my girlfriend i always freak out and think she wont like it. She is VERY proper and loves mature men. I dont want to do anything immature. She doesnt alwyas answer my msg's i send her anything. But i need advice on how to really ask her. Thank you!

Hey Scare-

I think it would help you out a lot to go deeper than just asking her to be your girlfriend. I see some fundamental changes you could make in your mindset to make what comes after that all the better.

She likes you "a lot" as you do her. You share many interests and love to be together. Why would she say "No"? I see no reason why she would, do you see any reason?

I also think you are focusing on what not to do instead of focusing on what to do. Your focus is on avoiding the negative instead of acting on the positive. Instead of focusing on what you don't want to do, look at what you have already. Just don't get so wrapped up in this.

It's all there buddy, the feelings, mutual interests, love to be together. In reality, she will likely be thrilled if you said anything to the effect of taking this to the next level. Why not? She'll likely appreciate the fact you are putting yourself out there, and taking the pressure off her and any "weirdness" of an uncertain situation.

You guys already have a great basis here. The hard work has been done. You know her better than we do and know what has worked in terms of communication for you guys. Keep going with what works, with the methods of communication that got you here. Just let it naturally progress from here. Just do it, you have nothing to worry about.

Archived