Please help.

Hey everybody. I really need help. Im a person who is very shy and not very attractive to many women. But there is a lady i really really like and she likes me back. But she was telling me that in a man she wants him to look and dress mature. I know im not very mature looking even when i try to be. I am

6'0, have freckles and wear spectacles. My hair is long but im thinking getting it short will be better. But i don't understand what she says when she likes "mature clothing". Please help guys! Thank you!!

that doesn't sound so bad to me, maybe cause im just in my 20's. how old are you?

well, by mature she may mean slacks? but i personally see nothing wrong with jeans and a collered shirt.

i know you like her and all, but she has to be willing to accept you for who you are. she shouldn't try to change you ESPECIALLY when you aren't even dating.

Hey everybody. I really need help. Im a person who is very shy and not very attractive to many women. But there is a lady i really really like and she likes me back. But she was telling me that in a man she wants him to look and dress mature. I know im not very mature looking even when i try to be. I am

6'0, have freckles and wear spectacles. My hair is long but im thinking getting it short will be better. But i don't understand what she says when she likes "mature clothing". Please help guys! Thank you!!

Why don't you ask her what she means, and to give you some specific examples? Or did she already?

Archived