My xboyfriend is treatingme like crap!Ihate him but i luvhim

First off wen we were dating he didn't want me to tell anyone we were together. All he said to me was how hot or sexy or gorgeous blonde i was. I got sick of it. he never saiid anything about my personality. then one day i told roddy his best friend This totally set him off. He got so pissed off. Next he told me the reason why he dumped me was because he liked it better wen we were friends. So about a month has past and my best friend tellsme she likes him. I loved this guy so much and at this point i'm still getting over him. so now all they do is hang out together. they never inlcude me anymore. wen he dumped me he told me he really wanted us to be friends still. well i can't even remember the last time he phoned me. i tried to mkae an effort and phone him but it doesn't work. i love him still out of all this. oh not to menchin he calls me a dumb blonde 24/7 and bitches and complaines to me embarresses me infront of my friends. Do u know any ways for me to stop liking him?

Why is it that some girls just love to be treated like trash, they beg to be treated like dirt.

and then the guys that treat them with respect and love, they dump. yet some lieing cheating womanizer gets them all bent out of shape like they have some kind of prize.

I guess they have lots to learn, thats why I never dated young girls when I was young and wont date them now, so many of them wouldnt appreciate a great guy if they had one.

Eventually Princess Patti, when you get a little more selective and experienced, youll feel sorry for your friend thats hanging with your Ex. and laugh at all this and count your lucky stars.