I need to know if this girl likes me

This girl is my best friend, we have known each other for about 6 months. During this time, she has called me everyday and we have talked for about 1-2 hours on the phone ( because I have a limit on the phone.) and about 2-3 hours if she is on AOL Instant Messanger. She tells me she loves me, and I don't know if she loves me as a friend or as a boyfriend. Everybody thinks that we are going out, but we are not. I have gone to the movies twice with her, the last time being just this past Friday (1-10-03). During the time we were at the movies, we held hands. I later asked her if that was a date and she said she didn't know. We both like being around each other. She always listens to me and she says I am very sweet to her. I like her and I want to ask her out.

So, please tell me if this girl likes me. I really need some help because I like her and want to ask her out. Please help me.

ok i dont mean to be quite so blunt but asking if this chick is down for you is like a dumb question. she likes you alot, DUH!!! she probably hasn't asked you out or said anything definate about being on a date b/c shes not sure if you like her enough to be in a relationship. ask her out dude!!!

Hey,

It looks like both of you are a little insecure over relations. May be lack of previous experiences, I don't know. But I can tell you that you can SAFELY ask her out. This girl is at least really into you very much.

Good luck and most of all ... have fun!! That's what dating is really about.

~ SwingFox ~