Hands

BT_Surrender

ok

so I just wanted to know, I have a friend (that I'm close with)

and there are times when she would put her hand on my lap or lay next to me lying against me on a couch when we are at friend's house.

I know these gestures may not be the ONLY sign to look for. But what can I get from these actions? Is there any potential?

ok

so I just wanted to know, I have a friend (that I'm close with)

and there are times when she would put her hand on my lap or lay next to me lying against me on a couch when we are at friend's house.

I know these gestures may not be the ONLY sign to look for. But what can I get from these actions? Is there any potential?

All that you can really gauge from these actions is that she feels comfortable around you. They are not necessarily signs of anything more than platonic affection. They could be, but equally they could not be.

She might do the exact same things with her female friends, and probably does. Women are often more tactile than men.

It's tough trying to work out what is and isn't 'a sign' when it comes to women you are interested in. This is not an exact science. The best way to find out for sure if she's interested would be to ask her out. Takes some guts, but it cuts to the chase.

too many people read into things to much on this site. why not ask her about her feelings towards you. then you will know.

I agree that the OP is probably reading too much into this, but I don't think just coming out and asking about her feelings would be the best course of action.

I think the OP should just spend more time with the girl, just the two of them. Just get to know her, talk to her, have fun. If there is (mutual) attraction, it will come.

Best of luck.

I agree that the OP is probably reading too much into this, but I don't think just coming out and asking about her feelings would be the best course of action.

I think the OP should just spend more time with the girl, just the two of them. Just get to know her, talk to her, have fun. If there is (mutual) attraction, it will come.

Best of luck.

i think you will end up in friend zone if you do this. when you ask something about how she feels about you. you can make a joke out of it like you are kidding too. it puts the thought in her head and clears you from being serious.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

I agree I think I just need to go out on a whim and just tell her plain and simple that I like her.. Any other way is being obscure and you won't get the point accross....

and I guess it doesn't hurt to compliment and just add a bit of flirting here and there

Archived