being myself around my ex

lonely_4_life

ok me and my ex are friends and he comes around and we talk and just hang out ok yah i told him my true feelings for him and then i kinda losted them after a few weeks of telling him but we became frineds and always will be i mean yah i miss him and all but all i want to be is frineds and nothing more i mena yah had feelings for him but now they are gone and im happy wiht out him in my life but i still be my self around im i mean im not the person im really am and its hard to be her how do i get to be my self again and i told him i was not going to talk to him all summer and he told me no and if i did that he would not talk to me for a long time and he wants me to call him i dont know why he dose

signed

help me

easy answer. don't be friends with the ex. all of your questions about it go away. you aren't together. so many people try to be friends with the ex and have all of these questions. the questions usually end up with a jealousy answer. i have no idea why so many people need to be friends with their exs. i have plenty of friends already. i don't need more, especially ex girlfriends.

i keep in contact with one ex. it's through email and that's it. i don't hang out with her, or call her. and when i have a gf, no contact. it's only fair to my current gf out of respect.

• 2 months later...

cause she is going to school in another state. she doesn't know anybody. i get an email from her like once every 3 months. we haven't seen each other in years.

no big deal. the emails are short and pretty much just say hi. i don't call her to hang out. she doesn't call me. it's pretty simple. plus, if i had a gf, no problem should arise. i explain that i email my ex every once in a while.

Archived