using a girl just for sex

natash24

My last relationship was revolved around sex. We did it 36 times in the 28 days we "went-out." We did also hang out and watch movies etc, it wasn't all based around sex, but sex was a big part of it. The guy should it least wanna hang out with you though too, if only for a few hours before going to have sex again. Sex is great, but your guy should definitely be willing to do other things as well.

Pat

It depends on what criteria the relationship is set on....if you're just the famous "friends w/benefits", then there's no expectation that you'll hang out. But if you were friends before, then yeah, you should definitely remain friends. And even if you just hooked up w/a guy and started having sex w/him, there's nothing that says you can't also hang out beyond the bedroom. Now, if you ask your "friend" to hang out and he says no, and has some sort of excuse, and this happens a couple of times, I'd definitely start to wonder if this jerk was worth my time.

Regardless of whether you're just having sex or are something more, if he wants to be with you enough to have sex with you, then he should have NO issues with hanging out with you on a friend basis as well. If he doesn't have the time for a hangout, then lose him. That'll tell you clearer than anything that he's ONLY in it for the free sex, and has no interest in you otherwise, and no respect.

He calls me every other day to talk and he says it's because he likes talking to me and likes me as a person but then the other night when he invited me over to see a movie he seemed so reluctant to watch it saying that he just wants to kiss me because he hasn't seen me in a while and all. we ended up arguing about expectations with him saying I am paranoid about him and that I should really believe he likes me and that I frustrate things because I overthink it. Anyways we did end up making out which lead to other things and in the end I was there wondering why men lie about these things. If he were upfront and said he just wanted sex it would be fine but I thought he wanted a friendship too. I guess I have been really stupid thinking that if he calls me a lot it must mean something. It's hard for me because I still like the guy. when we hang out outside of the bedroom he's great but those times have been far and few so it frustrates me. Anyways thanks for the input. I don't know if I can turn things around anymore and it makes me sad.

Alot of girls use guys the same way though. Girls like sex just as much as guys do believe it or not . I had a girl call me at least 3 times a week as a booty call. She would call me sometimes as late/early as 3am. I never complained though, because I was single and it felt pretty damn good that she called me for pleasure. It made me feel good that I could pleasure her when I know there are other guys she could have called. I dont think this has much to do with self respect like some of you say. I mean come on, we all need sex and some of us just arent ready for strings attached or love. If thats how both of the partners feel in the sex only relationship, then I dont see a problem with it at all! And sometimes you just know that another person wouldnt be a good match for an emotional relationship anyway but you are still attracted to them physically. I know a lot of girls (and guys) who have been left by their lovers for another person and realize months later that they really dont want another relationship. But they do know that sex still feels good! Take my words however you want, I am sure someone will disagree, but I see no reason why two people cant simply have a sexual relationship as long as protection is being used and both partners are aware of the boudaries beforehand. No expectations in other words.

My first relationship was completely based on sex. I'd say in the 2 years we were together, we probably had sex a few thousand times. Ah.. the best times were when we wouldn't even get dressed for the entire day. Even thought it was great, we didn't really hang out much. We would usually get into arguments. It got so bad that we couldn't even sleep unless we fell asleep 'connected' after sex.

Unfortunately, the relationship loses important things, like communication. If we were apart too long, we would get irritable and jealous. It was a very unhealthy relationship.... but without that relationship, I would have never learned how important so many other things are in a relationship.

Basically... have fun with it. As all good things come to an end.