Dazed and confused: Girl I'm crazy about

DurandaPanda

Right so theres this girl I like. For the background story read the thread entitled "dont know where I stand with her". Im mighty confused at the moment and in need of advice and/or help.

As advised in the last thread I kept my head up and stayed positive around her (despite the possibilty she might have a thing for a guy that I really don't like). On Monday night all the senior English classes in our school went to see a production of The Crucible (we're studying it later in the year).

Anyway to cut a longwinded story short we ended up seated in a corner of the theatre away from the main group, and through some turn of events ended up holding hands (romantically) throughout the play (through BOTH acts). I honestly can't remember how we started holding hands, and as a result of it can't actually remember much of the play itself as I was kind of distracted(not that I'm complaining about that mind you - she has nice hands).

Anyway, the following few days at school has seen an her make increasing amount of references to the fact that I like her and want to ask her out*. It's something that she knows and that I'm very open about. I'm on the verge of actually asking her as it stands, but thought I'd just see what kind of advice everyone else has to give.

* As an example of this, today I was saying something (cant remember specifically what) that began with "One day I want to..." at which point cut in with "...ask me out and date me?" and a mischevious grin.

Actually the more I think about it (especially after having written it all down here) the more it seems like a good idea to ask her. I just cant help be but extra uberly cautious on matters such as this.

Archived