you girls a so consfusing, lil' help about ex-gf?

hey,

well me and my girlfriend were off and on for about 2 months, then about 2 weeks ago she ended it. during those 2 months, we both brought up the idea of breaks, and a couple days later we got together, but a couple of breaks she suggested, but i kept calling her, and asking why we were doing this(not giving her the space she wanted). but we finally got back together. then started the break thing again, and about 2 weeks ago she just said, we should break-up for good. the first week i called her a few times, but still she was upset i did, she just wanted time to herself, and i feel terrible for not giving it to her. of course she missed me, she told me she did(we were together for 21 months). anyways, i finally just stopped all contact 1 week ago. i am just wondering, do u think that this no contact after 1 week, is making her miss me more? what goes thru a girls head when this "break" business is going on? i am still gonna avoid all contact, until i know she is ready. just confused, and wondering how she might be feeling. thanks...girls please reply, guys too, if u know how their "crazy" minds work. thanks a lot

Hey Hey!

U know what, I just read this "Get over him" thing, and It said. Don't contact your ex for month! She just probably trying to forget you as her boyfriend, and very soon you will be in contact. U know, you should do the same thing. Stop talking to her for a month. And that will help both of u.

Hope I answered ur question, I don't make much sense today.....