Friend (girl) asks me (guy) what to wear?

finittz

Today is gonna be hot outside so she asks me what to wear, "girl shorts" or capris. She shows me a pic of her girl shorts which are basically booty shorts. So now I'm thinking she'd look amazing in booty shorts, but saying something like that seems awkward to me. She's not really the "showy" type of girl who wears u know that "whorish" type of clothing, but then again shes really hot. So then through the convo I'm jus kinda sticking to the middle and saying hey its hot so wear shorter shorts but then u know whatever you want cuz it doesnt matter.

Do other girls ask guys what to wear, especially when it comes to somethin like this, wearing booty shorts or capris? I dont know...what do you guys think? I'm looking for girls opinions on this, but guys feel free to add in...

Yeah girls do do this. What you can/can't say depends on the girl though. If its completely clear that you guys are just friends and are fairly close, then I don't think theres anything wrong with saying that she'd look good in the shorts. I wouldn't be creeped out anyway. Otherwise, the "I don't really care" stance would be a pretty safe bet.

Archived