Depressed, but why?

PJ

I have posted in other forums and you may have read my posts.

I am in a marriage...that I don't want to be. I don't know why and I can't explain it. It's like I'm living with a roommate instead of a wife.

But when dealing with stuff I try to figure out, why. There must be something causing it..how can you figure it out. I feel so depressed but when I lookat my life I think, why, I have so much. A loving wife and beautiful daughter. Why?

depression is all psychological, it's hidden way down deep inside of us just waiting for something to awake it, which means there may be something in your life thats causing it, or, there may be something missing in your life. When you say your in a marriage you don't want to be in, then you have to consider the possibility that it's your marriage that is causing this depression.

Try to find out the useless things in your life, things or people with no real importance, then get rid of them, theres a possibility your wife may not be the one for you, if so, don't wait any longer, explain this to her, tell her how you feel and why you might be feeling this way, the problem is right in front of you, it's just hard to see when your wearing a blindfold.

Get rid of everything dragging you down, doing this will give you some space to breath, you'll then have a better chance to add things of high importance to your life, once you hit rock bottom, theres only one way to go, that way is up, I hope you can make sense of all this.