freinds required

lolobolo

I have just realised, i am a crap friend.

I never go out anymore, never get invites, never invite.

I feel like i have no social group. my teenage daughter has a better social life than i do.

I feel like i don't know how to maintain friendships.

Any tips?](*,) ](*,)

well i have a good social life you asked for tips all i can say is be yourself but dont be selfish(and teenage girls are spossed to have better social lives than their parents i do lol)always make sure you put your friends first go out more pay a little more for everyone and fridays are days RESERVED NOMATTER WHAT for you and your friends(unless death or something tragic)

thats all i can tell ya

I agree with the above post, other than the pay more idea. That sorta thing should be mutual, your not trying to buy their friendship.

Like D-P said, set a date which everyone can fit into, set up something fun, or a place all of you could go, and have people tag along, I meet so many new people that way, I set up camping trips, sports games and etc, so friends of friends come along. I'm not sure what it is you do for fun, but whatever it is, set it up and have friends come along for the ride. Enjoy yourself, a day with friends, is a day away from the grind.

i don't feel confidant enough to organise anything. i can imagine people turning up and expecting to have aa good time and not having one.

Last two birthdays have only had two people turn up for my party, am i just feeling sorry for myselfxxx

Archived