my first date

2 years ago i met a wounderful guy i started to go out with him but of course he kept turning me down he woulden't show up until valentines day he showed up to go to the movies then to grab a bite to eat he also asked me to marry him but i didnt know what to say after that he took me home since it was a school night and he had to travel with the road about a month when he was gone he came down to take me out but i got in trouble for it cause it was a school night so i left around 9 when my parents were in bed and i never came back till 3 in the morning and when it was time for school i fell asleep in class of him but now we broke up which is hard on me he was my first true love we did get into lots of fights but we always managed to work it out then one day when i came home from school he was gone and now im trying to call him up but he wont return my calls I also might be pregnaut with his kid but hes still not returning my calls so if someone can give me advice on what i should do thanks.

Hey there...

I am somewhat concerned over the number of postings you write. Most postings talk about how you feel over breaking up with your b/f, how you would like to get together again. You also say you are suicidal and you have a hard time with your Grandpa having cancer. I understand that if you're think you're pregnant, things add up even more.

I am not too sure what to think of all this. If you are going thru this all, I would sit back a little and start to write what you expect and want out of life. I live by a rule that says: "The only obligation YOU have in life, is the obligation for YOU to be happy. If YOU are not happy, then you can't make someone else happy." Try to find out what brings you happiness and try to sort out what your feelings are. Prioritize your feelings and then start to work on them one by one.

I hope this was of help...

~ SwingFox ~

ya, ye are very troubled soul.

I can't really advice on what to do, cuz for everything, there is a choice and a consequence. When u choose, u have to accept the consequences.

But what i can tell u is. U gotta get out of this vicious cycle. Maybe u shld seek professional counselling. If u dun wanna, u shld try to sort out ur feelings.

Ask urself honestly why do u feel so troubled, so sad? what is the cause, and over what are ur feeling sad. Can u solve the problem? How do u solve the problem? Do u really wanna continue this way?

Try to see the world in a different perspective? The word do not revolves around u. U re part of this world, as is everything else. Imagine urself in a vast universe, and there are million and millions of things around u. Everything is forever in motion. Some will drift within a handspan. Grab it and smile. But some will forever beyond ur reach. Admire and smile, then move on. And some which is within ur grasp, just slip away. Smile and let it go. Thank it for the time it has spent with u.

There are a million things in this world. Some will come and some will go. Smile, be happy.