i try to tell him

marissa1987

we have been together 4 yrs i have been telling him truthfuly i love him i care about him but for some reason he isnt anough for me. I think its because he always needs help making decissions and never takes control of a situation,he isnt self effiecent, and when it comes to being physical it feels weird. it was nice in the begging but after a while sex kissing happened maybe once a month or longer and he dosent kiss me we hug alot i think when he had his drug problem opids i felt left out of his life and i was hurt brcause he wasnt there for me. i hope we can get back to the way we were im scard we wont be able to. for some reason not purposly doing it he will go to kiss me and i push him away. and sex seems weird to me as well he ask if we are going to have sex he never just waits for a moment and last night we had a moment and he messed it up by say things about poop and blood and he wont look at me when he is finger me if he ever does, he watches tv if i give himhead there is no interaction what can i do

Archived