definition of one word..

This could many many different things. It could mean that they were just confusing, and you make sense, or exactly how you put it. How did he tell you? Was it on a romantic date or something? Was he mad at you? Was it casual conversation, but he said it with a concerned look on his face. Or a smile maybe?

I kinda have hard times to get over jealous I get when we happens to talk about his exes, and he knows about it well, so of course he isn't in a romantic mode or anything, but just kinda tense, or maybe irritated as its repeated many times.

So I would say he said it panicky way like with saying "that was weird" ... and the reason is because he only could get gf there where he get exes.

However I know that his exes, is his real type for some reasons.

I love him but sometimes I feel being taken for granted in a way.

thanks

Well, for one thing, you need to not be so up-tight when he talks about his exes....reason being, chances anyone you have a relationship in the future is going to have an ex or two....or three....or more! Learn to deal with it, and try to be workable with it. And most importantly, dont' compare yourself, or you will always find yourself lacking.

Try to be a step above the rest. Maybe your not his type in certain ways, but you are in SOME way or you wouldn't be in a relationship. Find out what it was that first brought him to you, and then flaunt it like crazy. Make yourself more sexy and more confident than those other girls. What guy can resist that??

I'm still not 100% sure of what context he was telling you this in, but I wouldnt worry too much about it. I've never used that exact wording, but I've said that type of thing to my gf before. Me and my exes were hardly really "together" at all. But I'm crazy about my gf. Our relationship is so much different (and better) than the relationships were with my exes. So its true, time spent in my old relationships was like time spent in the twilight zone, but time with my gf is like reality. . .though it doesnt always feel like it.

So it might be something nice (and simple) like that.

. . .because he only could get gf there where he get exes.
What do you mean by that? I'm a bit confused.

Good luck!

Thanks, I shouldn't take it as big problem then. As it does only make me feel its not fair or something like that. And I also I should be more confident myself.

I don't know what it meant really cos he is the one who told me about that he could get only exes there. (?)

But thank you, I feel so much better now.