Another NC update

It's been more than a month since NC. How many days exactly? I don't know off the top of my head which is a good sign.

So I attended a wedding this weekend. Would you believe in my 20 years, I can't recall going to a wedding? The whole ceremony was beautiful - the couple looked so happy!

I definitely have wedding fever - the music, the flowers, the caterers aha but no potential groom unfortunately One good thing came out of it. I never really thought about marriage at all but realized that I do want that someday. But ofc, with the right person. That being said, I'm starting to look past my cycle of toxic relationships and opening my eyes to the possibility of something better/healthy. I just have to keep reminding myself to be patient.

Hi Star! So glad to hear you enjoyed the wedding

I have my nephews wedding next month, which I am very much looking forward too!

Over 40 days NC for me now, again yes lost count, who cares.

All I care is more the fact I STILL don't have my stuff back and he has made no effort to come and get his stuff..

Patience yes, it is hard isn't it.

I have a younger single friend who seems keen to get me out and about too, which is nice. I may feel a little out of place, she being early 20's me mid 30's but hey it could be fun!

Archived