will i find her

pyemyster

Hi I'm 24 nearly 25 never had a girlfriend think mainly due to my shyness, I'm starting to think I'll never find someone feeling abit worried about it now. I try not to worry about it, but it always plays on the back of my head abit, I go down the gym abit and see girls there but I don't know how to approach them, I mean I could go up and say Hi but then what do i say, I used to try this but I would always run out of things to talk about and come away feeling like i made a complete fool of myself.

I'm a bit frightend I'll end up being byself i don't want to die old and lonely, I would love just to have a life like everyone else whos married, house, kids, but I sometimes feel people lives are written out for them somewhere, and mines written out to remain single.

I have never been one to approach women, every attempt I have made has failed, although I have learned to change my approach each time. Where I have had the success was meeting girls in group environments through friends or other social networking. In these situations things are much more casual and friendly and there is typically no pressure to instigate something.

If you don't have the social network I would start there, meet some new friends, try to get out and just hang with people. Eventually you will just have a good time and run into someone.

Don't ever go out expecting to meet someone though. Sure we all want someone special, but the more you focus on that one thing the more likely you will not be yourself.

The only other way to get over your shyness just meeting girls on your own is to try and try again. Eventually you will get better at as long as you can handle rejection. But for some of us the work involved to get to that level is not worth the time it detracts from the rest of our busy lives. That's why I have just resorted to meeting people through friends.

You might also want to look into local groups or clubs that are involved in something you are interested in. In some cities they have workout partners looking for others to workout with.

Hi there!

If if have a hard time meeting people in person why dont you try some of those dating sites out there who match people by personalities. My cousin met someone off of link removed and they are getting married this July! Maybe you can try that.

Best of luck

Perhaps, you have the typical problem - a guy is most often shy around girls because he's only thinking about her as a partner and sees them as something quite different... Common - we're all the same, we all have our problems, beliefs & wishes, we're all human beings...

Talk to them like you would talk to everybody else, don't turn yourself down (this is another reason why people are shy) - See yourself as something unique just like everybody else is unique in his own way...

Works for me since the year 2002...

Archived