Am I in the right way?

Celina613

Hi all,

Months ago, i got to know a guy from somewhere far away from me from a friend making website. We've been set up a connection for about more than 4 months so far. We wrtie email to each other every single day, getting to know each other bit by bit and keep telling each other what happens everyday even some small stuff. We even talk about our attitude about sex, etc recently. He keep calling me every Sunday, so that I can at least feel the real him, which is sweet. The thing is he is sort of shy, he did mention in his email that he likes me a lot. But he never said it to me through the phone. Personally, I like him and think of him always. We haven't met in person yet. We are planning on that, he's coming in about 1 to 2 months time. How can I know if he loves me or not? What shall I do, shall I just wait to see what happen when we meet? Any suggestion, guys? any will be much appreciate! Thanks in advance.

Celina, I hope things work out. I think that, while there are some skeptics out there, I think romances that start online can work.

But what do you think about a man who is in love with you, yet has never even met you in person? You two have gotten to know each other, but in some respects, you have only gotten to know what he's wanted to let you know. THere is some substance there, but not something I would say as complete.

In your position, I would approach your meeting as a first blind date, but with the added benefits of knowing a little bit about each other.

As with any relationship, I would say take things at a comfortable pace. I hope that helps.

Thank you very much for your reply, Lostinthoughts.

Your opinion is rational. I did hesitate before, but so many successful examples are there, which light up my courage.

I sometimes imagine when we are together, the way we see each other and talk to each other. I told him about that, and he' s like have the exact same feeling , too. That is at least more than friendship, right? If we stop contacting each other, life will be so different....

Archived