My Friends Ex Boyfriend......

Yesterday i was drunk and i started talkin to my friends ex online. I kno for a fact i didnt flirt with him or ne thing liek that, so that is not the problem here. The thing is, this mornin i came online again and he asked me how i was feeling, i said i was fine but that i had such a rough night that im not drinkin ne more so we talked for a bit about that, and then my friend ( his ex ) was there and she talked to me about it.

But the thing is, late this afternoon he again started talkin to me. We normally dont talk much ne ways only occasionaly and about his ex, my friend. Ok so he said he was bored and i so oo me2. He was like well come pick me up and we can hang out. I said ok sure ( but i really didnt want to ). I said that she would be mad at me if i hung out with him, and he said well i can call her and ask her if u want me to, or we just dont have to tell her. I told him that i was babysittin at the time so i couldnt leave just yet, but every few minutes he kept askin wen my baby cousin was leaving so i coujld come get him. And he kept makin these IM smiley faces when i said things.

Then while we were talkin he asked what we should do? I said it doesnt matter whatever he wanted. So he asked if i liked to watch the stars. This shocked me so much - beacuase isnt that romantic?? i think so. then he went on to tell me im a nuaghty grl, and that he was an angel. He said he woujld sho me how to have a good time.

I made up an excuse why i couldnt go out, and he said ok then im gunna go find sumthin to do maybe we can get together some other time.

Does this seem to u like hes interested in me? I would NEVER go out with him b/c he is my friends ex, and b/c im not attracted to him at all.What should i do, im confused and i dont want my friend to kno about this. They are still very close and i wouldt change ne thing between them.

Please some advicce.

~Colleen~

Why would you even have to ask this question. No do not tell her. It looks like you were flirting right back with him leading him on.

What differance does it make if he likes you or not. He is your friends ex and he is off limits. Would you let your friend date your ex? "Sure I would", YEAH RIGHT!

If you begin dating him, not only are you not a true friend, but someone who has boundary issues. I say stop flirting with him online, you will lose your friend. If this guy was an jerk to your friend just know that he will be a jerk to you.

Why would you want to date a guy who would hook up with his ex's friends? Who knows he may go back to your friend or move on to another friend in your click(since you all like to share). I say forget this DOGG.

Find your own man, not your friends left overs.

lol.......okay, I picked up on one thing in your post.....you said you weren't attracted to him at all and wouldn't date him because he's your friend's ex.....so TELL him that, that's all. If he asks again, just say you wouldn't feel right dating him since he was with your friend, and that you just don't have those kinds of feelings for him, that's all. Doesn't have to be a big deal, and all problems are averted.

Thanks everyone, especially Mar. I said i WOULD NOT DATE HIM. There is no doubt in my mind, i would not do that to my friend. And even if he didnt date her i wouldnt because I am not attracted to him in ne way at all, NONE. So i just wanted to let everyone kno that. And i didn not flirt back with him ne more than i would ne one else, because i dont want him to get ne ideas. So i just wanted to clear those things up.