what do girls mean when they say ur very cute??

jack79

every girl I meet and have any kind of relationship with …I have only got to hear that ur a special guy and ur very cute ..

What does very cute mean ? are they saying I am ugly .. because I don’t think I am good looking , although a few people have commented to me that u must be meeting a lot of girls … but I am really shy .only had 1 gf all my life … I have tried to improve my self like I make a conscious effort to dress smartly , the trouble is that even when I go to a club, I see 2 girls dancing and there staring at me while smiling and laughing , there looking at me I can sense that but I don’t know what to do , like how to go over …I get scared…

I like to smile a lot like while walking down the street and stuff I smile at everybody …and the thing is more often then not girls smile back ..and I think how do I get to know them …ughhh …I am just plain scared ..

My only girlfriend thought that I would forget her fast …I feel I give the impression I have a lot of girlfriends or everybody seems to think so ..except I know I don’t…

Like I saw this girl in my tutorial and when I entered she smiled at me..i had never seen her before in my life ..but I smiled back …then I dint know what to do …. When a girl smiles at you does it mean she likes you …even though u have never met before…I am really shy and a sensitive person. but I would like to date and go to movies etc. I mean time and again , I find someone who is attracted to me but I am scared of making the first move…but I do want to meet girls

Go for it but how I mean , do I ask her out for coffee.. what if she is shy to but interested in me .. then what ?

Cause I am really shy and apprehensive .. I don’t like to pursue people , I don’t even react much when a girl tries to make conversation , they give me there phone nos but I don’t call because I keep thinking about it ….i mean the point of going out to clubs and dressing smartly is to attract women …my problem is that I attract them not always but sometimes , then I don’t know what to do L..i am like a lost turkey.

I mean I know some guys who are rude dress , shabbily but they got girlfriends .. while I can get girls to look at me.. but them I am totally out of steam

I agree with all of the above but would like to add that if you do ask a girl for coffee and she wants nothing more than that, then try to be friends....It is far better to do something than to do it well. Eventually after asking a couple of girls out for coffee's your self esteem will grow and you will give off an air of confidence, because by then you will realise that not every girl you ask out is a potential partner, some are friends, and some you may well not like once you have asked them out..