i am going out with this girl

darkone

i am going out with this girl,but i think i am doing some stuff right can i get some dating tips please,i walk around with her at school,my friend is with me to,i ask her why did she want to go out with me and she says that she doesnt want to tell me because its her personal feelings???? whats up with that?her teeth are kind of mest up,is that a problem to kiss her,oh yhea.....when should i kiss her tomorrow i am going out with her again thats the 2nd time,the first time which was today........i didnt eaven touch her!!!! that doesnt seem right,when i droped her of at the class room i didnt eaven do nothing i just said a couple of words and then said good bye,plus i was late to my 4th period class for the first time this school year,is there something wrong here??? i am doing something wrong arent i

you're not doing anything wrong, in my experiance, which isn't exactly a good one to follow, i've learned things not to do, but not what i should do, so here's things i know not to do,

1) NEVER lie to her, EVER, no exceptions

2) DO NOT move too fast, especially if you're young, i assume you are

3) Treat her like a goddess, and not like a sex goddess.

4) Be everything she needs, ie a shoulder to cry on, a strong man to stand up for her and a guy who isn't completely jelous of everything

5) NEVER break a promise to her ever, like me you could end up losing her forever.

6) NEVER break a promise, this deserves repeating

7) NEVER break a promise, i think you get the idea now

8) listen to her, and not just pretend, she will tell you the answer to all the questions you could ever have.

thats all off the top of my head, but IM me, or send a message if you have any specific questions.