The EX Girlfriend

Have you ever seen your boyfriend's ex girlfriend and wondered.....

"why'd he choose her"

"what did he see in her"

"She looks better than me"

"I can't compete with that"

Well I've been thinking that the last couple of days. I don't know why....I saw my boyfriend's ex on Friday. I see everything in her, of what he wants in a girl. It just so happens he chose me instead. Him and Her went out for 2 1/2 years. They lost their virginity together. She cheated on him twice but he still stayed with her. She still tries to send him emails and he's had to change his number 3 times to keep away from her. She's even shown up at my job, looking for me.

I think I have a case of "I don't think I'm good enough for him" coming on since I saw her. I don't really know what's going on in my head. He said the only reason he stayed with her was cause he didn't think he could do any better. I guess I just need to get over this hahaha. ](*,)

I got RAH over the ex this weekend

I dno why, Im not normally bothered by ex's...

but I spoke to him about it last night and he asked "I dont have to get rid of my photos, right?" which was nice, that he didnt go "IM NOT GETTING RID OF THEM"... not that I would ever ask him too...

then I voiced my real fear (that he secretly compares me to her) and he looked like he was going to cry and said "dont EVER think that!!"

so yeah, Im glad I mentioned it, without being mean about it.

I will never meet her, seeing as she lives in the UK, but I dont know what i would do...

Hey, I do feel like that sometimes.

My current boyfriend used to be my friend, and he had never had a girlfriend before me, but he was in love with this girl, and I know her. Before I knew they both had something going on, I thought that girl was beautiful, besides she was simple and uncomplicated and she was fresh and nice and I always wondered why she didn't have a boyfriend.

And now that I'm with him, I wonder why he's with me, if he had her. She used to look for him all the time but I don't know why he stopped liking her. I mean, he never asked her out but he asked me out.

And when I think and wonder stuff like this, one thing comes to my mind and is: If he's with me it's because he wants to be with me, because no one forces him to be with me.

its natural to feel like that I think..

but he with YOU.. not her..

I remember one time I saw my gf ex at a club, right after she told me the story of when he hit her.....that guys lucky her brother (my best friend) was out with me that night...so no cant say I will compare myself with him.

It's natural to feel that way. It's the jealousy in you coming out to play. Just make sure it doesn't consume you or the relationship.

I would say most guys and girls feel that way. It's the insecurity in human nature. Just remind yourself that he's with you now and has chosen to be with you and that's all that should matter.

Thanks guys!!!! Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! I know he's with me and all but sometimes I can't help but get like that!!! I bet he gets like that too sometimes with my ex boyfriends. he's never seen them, but he knows all about them. I have more confidance to talk to him now about it tho!! YAY Thanks!!