I'm pretty sure I posted about this girl before, but not sure... Anyways, theres this girl whom left me her number to call her, So I thought she was very pretty and went for it... We started talking and having long conversations on the phone and online, then we set a date to hangout, so we did and we went out to eat and stuff, then after that it went all wrong. Like, it most of time she doesn't answer my calls, she never calls me anymore, doesnt ever wanna hangout she always tends to have some lame excuse, when we do get on the phone, shes on for like 5 minutes then shes she has to go, and says oh I will call you in a half hour and then never calls me back. I tried asking her a million times to actually be truthful to me and tell me whats wrong, and she says im lossing it and that im going crazy, she thinks its a big joke... I wanna give up but its hard.

I think you should give it up.

It sucks that she was so keen on showing she was into you before and then suddenly changed her mind but thats the risk you take when getting attached to someone before you have a chance to be together.

Her actions are clear - she's no longer interested. Asking her to be truthful with you is like rubbing salt on the wound...do you really need her to spell it out for you?

Yeah.. That's what I wanna do, give up. But now that im into her alot, it's hard. She tells me, no I still like you and blah blah blah, then she starts acting like she does for like 1 or 2 days then it's the same thing all over again..

Very true Isis. It's time to move on pal, she's playing mind games, and it's messing with you. Find a girl who respects you and can truly appreciate who you are and won't do this.

To Isis - Again, very true... but then again... most of us can't get outside the Milky Way Let alone off Earth