how to make the perfect kiss

wow, just calm down a second. just relax, basically anything were you touch lips I dont think he will be able to think what the hell your doing with your hands. just keep it simple maybe a little more detail, like were do you think your going to kiss, at the end of the date, in the middle, in a car, at your house, what?

???NERVOUS??? well first calm down its not really gonna help if ya kiss the guy and your teeth are chattering ....... but as far as your hands / positon just make sure there comfy and probably touching him or wrapped around him or something... if you guys kiss just relax and let him make the move if he goes for a cheek or suthing then moves around to the lips just wait it out .... if he goes straight for your mouth just take it slow and easy.... so don't act like your tongue is jet propelled in other words... and so just sit back and enjoy at that point and don't worry about after it either he will pull out eventually lol ooo and remember to breathe! if ya wanna know nething else just ask....

-snowman-

well no problem just do whatever feel natural i mean on your first kiss you will go into a different mode and you will know what to do but on a more consous level just wait for him to put his tongue in your mouth once that happens ya can rub it and go into his mouth or just stay back and let him come more to you and then as ya get more tries you will learn what works and what doesn't

• 1 month later...

i use to have the same problem...i was so scared but now i'm just playful. First, you want to make sure you're comfortable with the guy there's nothing worse than an uptight kiss. Second, if he goes to kiss you and immeidately pus his tongue in your mouth (i mean unless you like that) pull away and say, "kiss me" until he gives you a sweet kiss. Then let me him ease into the whole situation. One problem i found was i never opened my mouth enough and my one boyfriend told me this. The only way to see what to do with each guy is let him lead you. I always found it easier that way. Follow him, like a dog chase. Another tip, you don't really want to be thinking abut what you're doing, it ruins the moment. Do what comes naturally, its the hardest part but its what makes the best kiss!! Good luck! let me know how it goes!

This is the frenchie pro! Get ready for some descriptive instructions...

Set your ands over his waist, massaging this area mauling it a bit. How? Squeeze in gently and graze your fingertips along the surface without a patern. Lean in and close your eyes, settle into a few kisses before parting your lips and snaking your tongue out to meet his when he opens his own. Rub it gently against his and let it dance along, running your hands up and down his form, massaging his shoulders or just squeezing his hip.

Good luck kissing!