Shall I wait for him to contact me?

I met a cute British business man at a bar last Friday. He gave me his business card and asked mine, but am currently a student so I gave my old business card with my valid email address on it. We danced afterwards and he kissed me and told me that he wants see me again.

It's Monday and I haven't heard from him. Shall I wait for him to email me? My friend said "why don't you call him or text him if you are interested in him." But it would be better if he contacts me first, right? Guys, what do you think if a girl contacts you first?

I met a cute British business man at a bar last Friday. He gave me his business card and asked mine, but am currently a student so I gave my old business card with my valid email address on it. We danced afterwards and he kissed me and told me that he wants see me again.

It's Monday and I haven't heard from him. Shall I wait for him to email me? My friend said "why don't you call him or text him if you are interested in him." But it would be better if he contacts me first, right? Guys, what do you think if a girl contacts you first?

Hi Longhaircats

Well one of you has to contact the other and there's no reason it should always be the guy first.

Maybe he is going through the same thoughts as you right now, thinking whether he should email you or whether you might have changed your mind. Guys have insecurities too sometimes. Perhaps he is a little nervous, or doesn't want to appear too pushy, who knows.

So one of you needs to break the ice and I suggest you just go for it. What have you got to lose? At worst you don't get a reply and then you move on. At best you get a wonderful reply and a new relationship blossoms.

To your original question, I would be very happy if a new girl I met emailed me first. I would probably go round for that day whistling to myself and grinning like a cheshire cat!

Best of luck to you...

What have you got to lose? At worst you don't get a reply and then you move on. At best you get a wonderful reply and a new relationship blossoms.

That's very true, I have nothing to lose I will wait until this evening and will text him to say hi.

Thank you guys! It's nice to hear that girls don't always have to wait!