Need help with asking out on phone ...

56tysmd

Hi, I need advice on how to go about asking this girl out for the first time. First of all I have never talked to her face to face, and I also have never asked a girl out before. I have only talked to her on aim and through email. What I plan to do in a day or so is to call her and ask her if she would like to hang out and go bowling or something. But the thing I need help with is how should the phone conversation go when I call to ask her out?

Well...

Just be yourself... as if you were talking to a friend but in a polite manner... maybe instead of your friend, as if you were talking to your Uncle or Aunt... but be relaxed, girls sense us guys when we are nervous!!

Thats the only and best advice i could say...

Good luck!!!!

P.S.: Don't ask her out straight away the minute she picks up the phone, talk to her first for at least 5 minutes...

Since you sound a bit nervous about this call, I'd suggest you to write down what you want to say first. Basic greeting, who you are, why your calling, what you're planning on doing for the date, etc. Writing everything down first prevent you from blabbering for 5 minutes but never get to the point. You can try to make some small talks first if you like.

And there's always the Plan Z, e-mailing her. If you really think you might have a heart-attack or stutter so much that she'll think you have a speech impediment, use the Plan Z.

Good luck!!