The Spark

BlueWolf

Bluewolf, He was pretty mysterious... actually an Actor/Artist, and very intense. He had alot of intriquing stories, he actually once had a contract with Smirnoff's as Captain Morgan ..... he has incredible eyes....

The effect on me you ask? Intense butterflys in lower stomach, feeling of unreality, everything with him seemed soo dramatic.... I still love him as well.... hard to get over someone like that, but also hard to deal with on a daily basis....

Interesting...

Anyone else?

Giving answers here will probably help you understand how the spark itself is formed because the more people that post the more trends are detected...

And some girls have NO IDEA how that even works. So it helps. More posts appreciated.

I think BlueWolf you might need to post this again but with a more dynamic title to your post such as "What Did It For You" something more to catch people's interest...... sorry hope you don't mind me advising you, but I think this post will die otherwise....

I think BlueWolf you might need to post this again but with a more dynamic title to your post such as "What Did It For You" something more to catch people's interest...... sorry hope you don't mind me advising you, but I think this post will die otherwise....

Hey, I love criticism. It's a good advice and I do agree.

Laughing together, feeling very comforable almost immediately, feeling like you can be yourself and show all parts of you without fear. Having him laugh at your lame jokes, and laughing at his. Having fun with the simplest of things. And just a wee bit of sexual flirting in the beginning. That's the spark.