I need some help she's driving me crazy!!

Hi i really dont know what to do i'm an 18yr old lesbian and my best friend is bi we i have know each other along time, we have always got on well.

She told me that she'd always fancied me which is great cause i feel the same about her. We are just friends but then we slept together twice which was fine but we said we wouldnt do it again cause we are just good friends. I tought she didnt fancy me anymore until one night she told me that we had that "special" thing but she's scared because we are such good friends a relationshp with each other might spoil it if it went wrong so we'd stay good mates. I can understand her feeling like this but i dont know how to resure her that if it worked we'd be so happy together. She knows that would do anything for her. Her dad even said to her if she was with me he'd be happy cause he know's i'd take care of her.

I went to see this fortune teller but didnt mention anything, she told me that this person liked me but she also said play hard to get, but i dont know how.

I want to be with her all the time and she always wants me to stay with her but it's just as friends. I'm going crazy i really dont know what to do.

To make it even worse she's now saying she wants a relationship with a man because she wants it all, the family and kids how can i make her see she could have this with me. Sure it'd be hard but worth it in the end. I think she's confused about what she really wants, she say she prefers to sleep with women and doesnt like it with men, so why does she want a relationship with one, i really dont know what to do.

She says i make her happy, but she is confusing me even more.

What should i do, i really need some advice,

thanx

sweetiex xx

i would say just sit and talk to her tell her how you feel and what can be done about it. but in some way understanding how you feel do you want her as a lover or friend.

im sure this is hard for you but to her it could have been the moment thing hich is now passed. im not a lisb but i know there have been times i feel like trying things wit a gal but its a fase that passes. so think carefully.

U must be really in love with her.I know exactly how you feel!I'm a lesbian too.Tell her how you feel,tell her,you will do anything to make her happy like how she made you or make you happy.Tell her,what she wants to hear!Tell her,that you're crazy about her and that you will do anything to come together with her.GOOD LUCK

• 2 years later...