Dissapointment

I apologize to anybody if this is judgemental

Lately I have been talking to a girl who I met online and she seems to be somebody who is fun.

We have been getting along through our phone conversations

Here is the deal I get disappointed in a girl when they tell me about crazy sexual encounters that they have had. A lot of women tell me about the things they are not so proud of that they have done. I don't know if this happens to other people but they always tell me their deepest things right off the bat. Only God knows why

Well, The girl that I have been talking to now told me about her sexual encounters and I am considering breaking contact. I just don't know if I am looking at things from the proper angle. I myself have not had one night stands or sexual encounters with more than one person at the same time. Honestly it does disappoint me a lot when others have done things like that.

To me it would be better if I never knew about these things but I guess it is better for the person to be upfront.

I don't want to miss out on getting to know somebody because of something like this and I also don't want to be with somebody who does things like that.

I just want to know if this is something that I shouldn't be so judgemental or disappointed about.

Thanks for reading

Okay although I'm not probably the best person to advise. I'd feel uncomfortable with a person like that and I'd feel disappointed too. I don't really know if you should break contact with her but if your not interested then you should certainly back off and contact will eventually break on it's own. Maybe let her down gentilly. I've never been in that situation although I have known people who have done things like that I never got in a relationship with one, just kept them as a friend.

Good Luck,

~S.

I don't understand why she was telling you about her encounters. That seems so unnecessary. I don't think it's very tasteful either and I don't blame you for feeling a bit put off.

Did you ask her about her sexual past?

If it bothers you, it's probably best not to ask for details.

For me, I just want to know if they've got experience or not and if they're std free. I don't want to know all the little details.

She had asked me about my sexual past a threesome in particular I said no and then asked her if she had. I think I will cut her a break and see what happens because I had the option to tell her that I didn't want to know but I didn't take it. From now on I don't think I want to know about a girl's sexual past in full detail perhaps just if they have experience.