we broke up, now we r firends, or not yet..

I broke uo wuth my boyfriend, but as he said, we will be very good friends, but now he's not acting like he wants to talk you know, like online, he just sayss a few words and then disappears to watch a movie or something. So I was wondering, does he just needs some time, before becoming friends? Because he said he likes someone else, so...

Will he be him as a fried, who is a really fun guy? . And now does he needs some time to rethink everything?

And there is more...I don't think that I will get over him fast, so Is it okay to move on this fast? Like school starts on Tuesday.

The guy probably just needs a little time to mend. He is probably saying that he likes someone so that you wont know that you hurt him. I think after things calm down that yall should be good after he mnds. As for moving on it is oay for you to date around a lil nothing serious unless you find someone you like that is one of the ways i get over breaking up is to just get back out there.

The guy probably just needs a little time to mend. He is probably saying that he likes someone so that you wont know that you hurt him.

Sorry, hurt him how? I did not. He just met someone while he was out of town for like 2 months.

I suggest you leave it as it is. If he does not seem to be keeping close contact with you it may be that he feels some guilt and can't say anything because it may hurt you further. The fact he met someone else should tell you that you may just have to let him go. But then again he might need some time to figure out what he really wants. Being good friends is sometimes difficult after you've had a close relationship but it does happen. Try not to contact him for awhile and see what happens...he may very well wonder why your not calling or sending messages and then he might just check up you to see what is going on. It'll probably be difficult but give it a try, it can't hurt to.