My friend likes her too...

anteighty

i want to ask this girl out, but i know my friend likes her. i met her through my friend and we have hung out at a few parties, but mostly just in a group setting. my friend and her never went out or anything, but i know he really liked her, but he never got up the courage to ask her out. i haven't seen her in a couple of months and i want to talk to her, but i would have to get her number/e-mail from my friend because i don't have hers. Am i wrong for going after this girl even though my friend likes her? How can i ask for her number without my friend questioning me why i want it, or should i just tell him the reason why i want it? Does he have the right to be that upset with me if i want to talk to this girl? Help please!

who is more important?

Your friend... or some girl you don't even know yet.

Don't do it. Its mean. Other girls will come along.

A girl I know right now is upset because her flatmate has started 'hanging out' with a guy that the girl likes..just plain mean

Plenty of other girls will come around... no need to go for the one your friend likes

think about how horrible it is when the one you like goes out with someone else.. now think about how horrible it it when the one you like goes out iwht your FRIEND!