i want him back soooo much

If you want him back, then don't play games with him, call him and tell him you want to get back together... he can't read your mind, i.e., know why you aren't communicating with him...

No contact is strictly for the purpose of helping you get over someone you have broken up with and move forward. it is not supposed to be a game playing device...

so the point is, if you really want to break up with him (or he does not want to reconcile with you), then it is better not to contact him. but if you want to try for a reconciliatin, then by all means, call him up and tell him, communicate directly what you want and see whether he's interested or not.

CONTACT HIM hes worried about you girl...thats really sweet of him to contact you...

Since your still in love with him, id wait it out with asking him back out as a boyfriend...Just call him and let him know everythings okay and your still breathing!!

well, I dont know, because im in a spot similar to your only we we never in love....

Make the call short, sweet and tot he point and then let him go, like give him an excuse to cut the call short!

• Like 1

I am in the same situation as you and personally think thats a great response, it lets him know that you appreciate his concern but that for you to properly heal you can not be in contact with him. I have been told thats important to do this and take care of yourself in this stage. Good luck!