I've Noticed

Anglyz719

I have noticed that almost all guys want/hit on all the skinny girls! I am only 23 and have had two kids and they are by the same guy and after him and I split up 3 years ago I am having a hard time finding dates or a B/F and I feel its because I gained alot of weight during pregnancy and am having a very hard time working it off. When I go out with my friends I feel like I am "The Ugly Fat Chick" and I absoulutly hate that feeling, its tearing me up inside and I absoulutly hate it! I have tried and tried to work off the "baby weight" and I can't. I feel really low about myself because I put on this weight during pregnancy and I cant work it off! Is that all guys want? is skinny girls? I use to believe that there was someone out there for everyone....now I am starting to disbelieve that and I am also starting to loose my faith in finding a guy and finding happiness with someone else. Feel Free to look at my myspace...my URL on there is mamanie or the email address to pull up my profile is email removed . Please help me understand why all guys want skinny girls and wont give us bigger girls the time of day to even talk to us!!! I just dont understand what skinny girls have that we "bigger" girls dont besides and small waist! Dont guys look at personality anymore? or is it just all about the body now? please feel free to email me on myspace or at email removed and please be honest about it! I hate feeling this way and I want to know why we "bigger" girls dont stand a chance anymore!!!

I don't think all guys want a skinny girl, I feel that is a shallow perception. The fact that you feel that you are undesirable is probably transcending to potential suitors. You need to be comfortable in your own skin and if you're not, make a change. The wonderful thing about this is you can do whatever you put your mind to. Your weight loss attempts have failed, welcome to the 99% club. The majority of people who attempt to lose weight have unrealistic expectations and lose patients with a healthy weight loss plan which requires a healthy change in habits, not a diet! See a nutritionist, consult with a fitness expert (CPT) and use your ex as motivation to stick with it. Because healthy changes do not happen over night it is hard for most people to stay committed long enough to see the true benefits of a healthy lifestyle. First believe in yourself and do this for yourself, secondly for your children and everyone else is an afterthought.

RC

I understand thats "Ideal" these days and I see thats because of what the TV and magizines have done with all these size -0 women in them, thats why its "Ideal" these days. I know fat is not permanate but with me its starting to be! I work out every damn day for at least an hour and a half to 2 hours and I have worked with a pysical trainer and NOTHING COMES OFF!!! what else should I be doing? before I got pregnant I use to be a small skinny girl. What else is there for me to do?