i like this girl,she looks at me and i look at her

darkone

i like this girl,she looks at me and i look at her ,but one problem we dont have a class together,i only see her at lunch walking around with her friends,i hang around with my friend,(we dont walk around) she is really pretty,i look at her to check if she is looking at me and she is looking at me,we pass by each other......you know like she goes straight and i go straight and take a good long look at each other then go walk around again,...........thats the end of that story ,then theres this other girl in my P.E class,she looks pretty,i was cheking her out ,i caught her a couple of times staring at me ,i dont see her at lunch,she looks at me soooooooo.....i look back at her.

should i give her(both of the girls)when i see them should i smilie?,i see them at different times of the day,

i know what i have to do,talk to them for about 3 weeks then asked them out,but how,what should i say,or do, help help help help help helphelp help help help help helphelp help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help

You should always smile! If you don't you come accross as someone who is not approachable, so perhaps they may have even come and talked to you? I say why not? Plus if you don't smile it may come accross to them that you're not interested in what they have to offer.