Hi Sheep,

I'm sorry that you are hurting right now. It's never easy to see someone you love move on with someone else.

You mentioned she has "done things to you in court"... what did you mean by that?

4 months is quite awhile after a breakup- it's not terribly surprising to see someone begin to date after this amount of time following the breakup- especially if they are the ones who initiated the breakup in the first place.

Having said that, it doesn't make it any easier to those of us who have not moved on, and who are still hurting after the breakup.

((Hugs)) to you, friend.

well it was a shock to say the least, bad part really is my daughter 4 was with me and heard me say your f.ing someone else in my bed. i didnt know she was behind me, i wasnt yelling. but she heard it and now keeps telling that he didnt sleep in my bed,and mom loves to boys. This is bad, really bad.

Court she is draging me through and all becuz she said i was cheatingn on her, thats another long story. Hows it go, if some one is saying or blaming u it could be cuz they are the ones doing the cheating. I was kind of waiting but trying to flirt and hang out but still had that little bit of hope, not now.

I wish she really knew the truth on my half that i havnt but if its planted in her head then nothing can change that

I'm afraid I am still confused...

You don't go to court for cheating on someone.

Is this a custody battle for your daughter?

If so, cheating (even if you were doing it) does not necessarily reflect how are you as a parent- and I am sure she is not the first to accuse in order to make herself look better.

Hang in there and focus on being a good parent to your daughter.

You are on the money, but I really didn’t cheat but have always been told by her I was. Once a cheater always a cheater, right! To bad she’s wrong!

Courts are all messed up, come on you have been to a state building or court house before. State workers must be one of the most “don’t care, I be with you after lunch” and come back 2 hours later.

Sorry if anyone is one but you will know Im right!

She went to civil and district court and back to civil, forgot to add she is a state worker!

But she is messing up and filing things to fast. For me that’s great! One motion says one thing and the other the opposite.

There has been no violence or battery and have never hit a women.

She has in the paper work I was arrested for breaking and entering. Never! Sorry hon!

One she said I have not lived there for the past year and district papers I was there till August 06.

And the one she really got me with, I am bi-polar and not my meds!

Nice that will look great on a back ground check.

To top it off she has me stuck with supervised visitation. It a big long mess!

Even my PO office said this shouldn’t be happening.

Truth;;;;;;I was always always with my little girl and she striped me of seeing her.

My X is just causing a mess and she doesn’t under stand when enough is enough.

She broke it off and I get hurt by that now she taking me to court and just really fawking up my life. There is no other way to say that. She with someone else after 4 months she is still doing shiz like this.

She did no wrong doings, my * * *!

I'm afraid I am still confused...

You don't go to court for cheating on someone.

Is this a custody battle for your daughter?

If so, cheating (even if you were doing it) does not necessarily reflect how are you as a parent- and I am sure she is not the first to accuse in order to make herself look better.

Hang in there and focus on being a good parent to your daughter.