i feel so ugly and ashamed...

I do feel like this, particularly before my period and so I expect it is hormonal and quite natural. I am sure we feel more attractive around ovulation. Doing other things that make you feel good such as yoga or exercise is great as it releases endorphins and helps to pick you up.

Well i just got off my period..i am going through some hard times with my b/f and i feel like i aint good enough. I mean every where i go, everything reminds me of him. and there isnt a minute i dont think about him. When i am at school, when i go see my horse, when i am home. so many songs play that he has sung to me and i am heartbroken. and i cant seem to move on.. we are on a break and i am taking it real hard. what do i do?

pamper yourself a little bit! If you can afford it, go get your hair or nails done, girly stuff like that. I've found doing stuff like that makes me feel better when I get in a slump about the way I look. Or going and putting in a good hour or so at the gym, taking out my frustrations on a punching bag!

When you feel like that even if they are looking at you because they think you look good, you misinterpret it! Pampering yourself is a great way to pick yourself up and a new haircut and a new dress and high shoes and bright lipstick. Oh I sound so superficial, but I think I might do this very soon. lol.

its not that i am mad. I just feel so uncomplete without my Dusty. I sit here and think about it, and every where i turn i find something i cant do without him. I am not girly so the whole hair and nails dont work for me. I want to spend the rest of my life with him and not a minute with out. i even wrote a poem for him called a minute without you. I mean we talked about the future and its unbearable to think about. I think i am pregnant with his kid and i havent said anything to him and i am scared to. So i am stuck between a hard place and a rock. I mean everything was fine and than one day it went to sh*t. like a glass turned upside down. i am confused and cant seem to get over it.

i live in a little podunk town and i have done everything there is to do around here. and it was with him. How do i stop thinkin of him? i cant seem to quit. i trust him completely he has never lied to me. so i dont think he would cheat on me. but we are on a "break" and he doesnt have time to do things with me or anything he will call once a day and will come and see me sometimes. I am 15 and so in love its overated. I have cried so much i cant physically cry anymore. i am dry of tears.

you are good looking.everyone is in my opinion to someone somewhere. you say you feel like you not good enough for your boyfriend. if you keep thinking this way you are going to start having everyone believe it. if your boyfriend makes you feel bad about yourself in any way at all he doesn't love you and if i were you i wouldn't be wasting my time on such a loser.