Beauties of life

Siraf

Life may not give you what you need to go on at times...and damn, it may even forsake you giving you the only option...but I just thought I'd like to share something. There are very few things in my life that, even for a moment, let me forget about everything. They are when I'm writing and drawing. I write alot of poems..maybe too much lol. And so many stories too! (even though I've never been able to complete one story at all!) but when I write anything, I imagine myself to be IN the story I'm writing about. I guess that's why it's hard to finish it. I always get lost inside. As for drawing, I've just opened up this new account in link removed , my name's siraf there too! I've submitted a total of >> drawings haha. Pathetic I know but you gotta start somewhere right? anyway, tell me what you think ok? Hope you can find something to take you away from it all too =)

-Siraf

I'm really happy for you, Siraf. This is a great step towards developing possibly even greater skills. I think you will grow your skills and they will become amazing. It think it's so good that you are putting your time into something that pleases you and inspires you. Even though there are a lot of experienced members on deviantart, those with true love or even like for something are few and far between.. especially in this world.

I got a little dramatic there lol, but it's great that you want to build your skills. You'll get better and better- that's what happens. It's great that you want to start because a lot never start things that they're interested in.

THAT'S what I meant to say (a little less read into, huh? )