I really want to try it

Well for the longest time i have always wanted to try having anal sex which to a lot of people is not a turn on at all, including my gf. I have asked her, and talked to her about it and she says no. I WOULD NEVER force i onto her, but this feeling of really wanting to try it at least once is really strong. What do i do?

Cujo...

I know the feeling, I had it once myself. Anal sex takes a LOT of trust. It is good that you don't want to force her, cause then I would have to beat you.... lol But anyways, my advice is just take your time and make sure she knows she can trust you, and that you would never do anything to hurt her....

Maybe, though, she will never want to, and thats her prerogative... So, if you really are into this girl, then you are going to have to live with that decision.

But now, as for the actual anal sex part. If it comes to where you are going to do it...

First: where a condom. (And do not go from anal to regular sex... the bacteria and all that is not meant to be moved around like that. It can cause her to get a yeast infection or worse.)

Second: You need to use some sort of lube. This is an absolute must!

And Third: Be VERY VERY gentle. Go in very slowly and take your time, otherwise you are going to cause the girl tremendous pain if she has never done it before.

Hope all this helps.... good luck ;-)

It took me fifteen years to persuade my wife to have anal sex. Now we enjoy it so much, we have it weekly.

Don't force her. Try this small trick. Try to touch her anus asoften as possible. Just a bit of pressure - may be enter a centimeter with your little finger. It took me five years of that touching for her to feel good about it.

Let me know, if you need to know more.

Agreed, from a woman's point of view.....my b/f convinced me to try anal, since neither he nor I had ever had it, and it was a turn-on, AFTER I got him to slow down going in! You have to go VERY slow, (I can't stress this enough, since it's pretty damn painful otherwise) and, as previously stated, use a LOT of lube.....Astroglide works great. If she tells you to wait a sec, WAIT, don't keep pushing. That's a small area you're working into, and it takes a bit for it to stretch to accommodate you. Once you're in, move SLOWLY.....she'll let you know when you can go faster by her body movements. Other than that, enjoy.....but don't substitute regular sex for anal, I know a lot of guys who get hooked on it and don't want regular sex again. And most of the women I know (myself included) like it once in awhile so we can just **** like animals, but to be truly intimate, regular sex is the way to go.