Tried to be friends and now may have ruined it more !

If you have a strong friendship, then takes more then a little misunderstanding to end it. Does she view you as a downer? People don't like to be surrounded by downers. How is this relationship helping you? Are you growing again gaining something from it. Or are you just clinging onto a dead romantic relationship in hopes that it will start back up.

Are you a complete, happy individual on your own? What need does this relationship fulfill? Is it a healthy need? Is it being fulfilled in a healthy way? It sounds like you are rather unhappy. Challenge the situation, figure out a way to change it. Don't accept something that makes you unhappy.

I'm glad you acknowledge the problem; well I'm not going to leave you here alone with no idea how to proceed. I suggest that you look over the many helpful articles here on this site. Go to the home page and look at all the article links.

Another great site for you to check out is called the relationship institute.

link removed

Also once you are ready to being your journey of self discovery and healing I suggest you check out this sight on the power of the mind and positive thoughts. Trust me, it can change the way you see the world

link removed

Good luck, we will be here for you.