i need advice

Oooo...this one is easy to answer! Smile at her alot...try to make her laugh. Eye contact is important.

Look at her until she looks at you. Keep her eyes for a few seconds then look away and blush...it'll for sure tell her that you are interested.

Another great way to get yourself noticed is to ask her if you can carry her books for her (cliche, I know, but cute none-the-less), ask her for her digits, or a more casual way to go is to exchange email addresses. A good line to do so would be, "Hey, do you have ____ messenger? I'd love to chat with you sometime."

Girls LOVE it when a guy comes up to her and asks for her digits or messager screenname. It'll get you noticed for sure!

Good luck with your girl!

i'm assuming here that ur trying to get a girl u like to like u to. well i'm also assuming that u guys know each a little bit at least. assuming all that, start off bye talking to her about stuff u guys both like(be it via phone, email, in person, or messanger) than start showing her that ur interested in her. such as(just an example) slow dance with her at the school dance, or buy her lunch, these r big hints to her, or at least should be good luck 8)

as far as compliments, it's really best to come up with something unique and genuine. For example, say one day she comes to class and has changed her hairstyle (or dyed it or whatever)...you could just go up to her and say, "hey, did you change your hair? It's looks really nice." Simple, sincere, and the best part is...most women obsess over their hair so complimenting it will drive them crazy.