I fall in love with my really best friend...

i'm 14 years old and i fall in love with my best friend.i'm a lesbian,but i don't know,if she is a lesbian,too...but that's not the point..the point is,i love her so much and i want to tell her,that i love her!but i'm afraid,that she is not a lesbian!and i really want her so so much...please help me!!!!

Good morning to you,

Well does she know that you are a Lesbian? Maybe just throwing that out there first is the way to go. See how she feels about that...and see what she says in return.

Many of us fall in love with people we cannot have, or are not interested in dating us. I think for you being sure you are ready to date, which means being ready to admit you are a Lesbian is the best way for you to find other girls to date. I know that is hard, but easier in the long run.

• 4 weeks later...

hey how r u? ok lets see if i can help ya out. One day when you and your friend are together say something like this girl likes me and she wants me to kiss her and i don't know what to do i don't wanna hurt her feelings. And say would you do it. And if she says no ask her why not and then go from there thats what i did to one of my friends and she said that she would do it and then i asked her if she would ever kiss me and she was like yeah because i'm bi and we hooked up like 3 days after that. So maybe i have helped a lil LOL well good luck bye