we are our own enemy

and we wonder why cant be happy

husband killing wife

wife killing husband

sister fighting brothers

we all turn our back on each other

will thing get better

no and i wont go no futher

Really? I see life as more bland (which may be an indicator that I have no life! lol) Events can be extreme from time to time and from place to place, but as a whole, I see society forming well from being so self made and a fight for free thought. Yes, we are basically alone in growth (the world needs more minds and hearts to connect) and the answers are unclear, but no matter what, you have to choice to create who you are- in every instant and in every thought. If you want to change, be aware of the different choices to make. The reality around you changes as you do because you perceive it differently. If you want to be happy, you have to find what makes a person happy. Is is spirituality? Is is material wealth? Is it morality? Religion? Relationships?

... Who should a person be to be happy? Ask yourself self that and you'll slowly begin to figure yourself out more... which just makes you more aware and able to make strong choices of the heart.

i am amaze how you figure me out like that.. read my poem over to find out how can you tell that i was confuse and what i was looking for..

and i read yours post as well .. but i saw ho wyou could know.. this quot

you are christian am i correct,, i think you have gift.. thanks alot for advise i was looking for 1 along time and this the best,.. thank u

((((((Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it.

- Bible - Hebrews 13:2))))))

i am amaze how you figure me out like that.. read my poem over to find out how can you tell that i was confuse and what i was looking for..

and i read yours post as well .. but i saw ho wyou could know.. this quot

you are christian am i correct,, i think you have gift.. thanks alot for advise i was looking for 1 along time and this the best,.. thank u

((((((Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it.

- Bible - Hebrews 13:2))))))

I am growing into Christianity, yes, but do not label me through a biased view because many people do! My greatest belief is that as humans, we need to have awareness about life. It shapes us to be who we are, all so that we may help those who are behind us in growth. This process goes on for all of time, I think. Over and over again.

I'm glad to have helped you. Here anytime.