Well i wrote about a friend i like here earlier but know i have another problem as well. Her and all her friends still think that i like her friend but i stopped liking her months ago, but by how it looks, they dont seem to think that which is stupid. So what should i do about this?

well actually i said that a long time ago but something stupid keeps happening. my school is small, so u see everyone everywhere and evertime she just happens to appear in front of me and everytime i look in that direction she just happens to be there and then they think im looking at her.

are you... maybe ask yourself is there a reason that wherever you are shes there maybe she likes you i dunno but if you bring attention to it then it could just worsen it if you odnt then it could grow into something bigger its a tough decision but we're sticking to our guns you should just ignore it and try to make it fade away.

she seems very quick to tell everyone that she doesnt but i dunno we here think its jsut a real tough situation id just end up just forgetting it. if they want to talk to you then fine unless it bothers you that they think you fancy her. i think just let them talk if they ask you say no but no matter what i say your gonna think otherwise. The more you deny it the more they will believe you like her. i hope it goes well but we are goin to sleep. gnight and good luck

could do it aint impossiblle but what does it amtter to you i mean if you like this other girl go for it tell her your feelings and if she says do you still like my friend say no and think of a way to prove. i think thats right if i understand the situation .

You know who you like in your heart if you let that guide you then it will lead you into all kinds of stupid mistakes but at least you wont have regrets