i need mens opinions.

sparkly

When you have a conversation with her try to remember something she said so that next time you are talking to her you can bring it up - that way she knows you are paying attention to what she says. Girls like that.

you: do you want to hang out this afternoon?

her: Sorry I can't, I'm going to the mall with Susy this afternoon

you: Oh yeah, that's right - you said the other day that you wanted to pick up those shoes that you saw on sale.

her: Yes, thats' right. (thinking) wow, he actually paid attention to what I was saying instead of staring at my boobs, how different from so many other guys, I think I need to kiss him now)

you: (thinking) oh well, I tried, maybe my breath smells or something

minutes later: holy crap, she's trying to kiss me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, your scenario may vary

I don't send signals, because that would be saying that I am trying to tell her I like her. If that is my goal then I simply ask her out. If I am sending out certain signals, I am not doing that in order to let her know, it's just coming out. What shortly would follow is me asking for her number or a date so trying to read me is completely unnecessary.

I'm not so shy though. I used to be, but I fixed that through work and determination. When I was shy though I'd give girls my attention, try to make everything peachy around them, be a shoulder to cry on, and all of the other bad things.

I use light conversation to start with some light teasing. I like to see what kind of a sense of humor she has, because its fun and most women (to me) respond well to it. If she can laugh at/with me then I can tell she would be someone I'd like to spend more time with. I guess if I send any signal it would be plenty of eye contact. Very important. If I think things are going well I just ask for her number. I guess it's the age old thing that's been with boys when kids. You tend to pick on the girl you like --

+1 for asking her out and telling her you like her.

Let everything flow naturally. Anything else is setting up the board to play games throughout the relationship should things progress to that stage. You get accustomed to "sending signals" and trying to decipher signals, etc. this early you're in for it!

I've found it's better to set the tone early of forward, honest, unambiguous communication. And that has shown to lead to answering questions about the truth of the fit you guys have together sooner than later and creates less doubt or regret in finding such an answer should it not be the one you were looking for.

I don't send signals, because that would be saying that I am trying to tell her I like her. If that is my goal then I simply ask her out. If I am sending out certain signals, I am not doing that in order to let her know, it's just coming out. What shortly would follow is me asking for her number or a date so trying to read me is completely unnecessary.

I like this approach. It cuts out all the head games and guess work.

It keeps things exciting, but without all the needless mind games.

I look at her a lot, I smile at her a lot -- most of the time when I'm talking to her, I tease her a bit...and eventually ask her out when I'm comfortable, and know her somewhat.

Shy guys can be pretty nervous around you, until they think they know you well enough, which by then they should be comfortable. I was once like that so yeah. It might be different for other shy guys.