Shes allways on my mind is this normal?

Ahhh ok im not tryin to push you into it or nothin but it has helped my love life a whole bunch cause i know i can allways turn to god for advice and he is allways there for me. yeah i know what your thinkin "whats with this kid god cant talk to you" well thats just it he doesnt talk to you he is allready in you and he gives you the courage to step up o someone and do what he thinks is right. But thats jut me i dont mind people that dont believe in him cause there are alot of factors why he couldnt exist but i like to think of the positive ones. But do you have aim or anything so i can get quick advise from someone older than me.

haha thats cool but what i ment on the last sentence is aim means AOL INSTANT MESSANGER but yeah i like your opinions on that kind of stuff cause at least you have a reason why you dont believe him caise when i ask people why i hate it when they say i just dont and there is no reason now that just gets me frustrated.

well you know i wouldnt know too much on it but... if you really love this girl then the only thing to do is just wait. You have chosen a path of apin and waiting you will have to watch her boyfriend treat her bad and be a jerk but if your always there for her she will notice you. MAybe she already likes you but if shes ever single make sure your there for her if its jsut as a friend then at least thats something and you know maybe something can grow from there. sry if that didnt help im a bit new to this.

hope it goes well.

• 2 weeks later...

Does she like you?

Yes/no

Do you like her?

Yes/no

shes obviously flirting with you k? i mean just ask her. and i wouldn't really take advice from a 30yr old who just now knows love... from someone she is to shy to ask...i mean at 30 all shyness should be out the window... If you ask her out the most it'll do will make her blush. if she likes you she'll dump her b/f.

If you wait to long you will be a friend. and no one wants to lose a GOOD friendship. er... just ask her damnit

(sorry if i repeated myself numerous times...)

Fury

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going through a similar thing. I keep thinking about this girl and there is not a minute that will go by that I don't think about what I could say to her or what I should do with her. I try to time myself when going to my third period class just so I can say hi to her in the hallway(am I a stalker or what?). I WANT to just tell her the way I feel but I don't think that I could because I don't know what she would say.

In your case, audviously she likes you. This is pretty clear. It's just that she has a boyfriend which is the problem at hand. So you call this guy I know, he does favors... Just kidding. I would suggest that you might just wait until they are done with their fling. As extremely difficult as that might seem, you might try that. Or, I might ask her what her feelings for you are. That would clear some things up for you and that can't spoil her relationship with the other guy and if appropriate you can tell her how you feel too.