Hey guys

Theres a chick named Ashlea that i'm really into and we have sparks but i have been rejected before and i'm kopping with the loss of another relationship that brokedown but i no i like her cause even bofore this relationship i had feelings for her but now since i'm outta a relationship she seems more interested and now is asking questions like if we're ever gonna be together and i want to be with her now but it may be my imagination that shes dropping these hints. What should i do

This is why guys that it is IMPERATIVE that you ask a girl out on a date within the first few meetings of her. If you feel that you may be attracted to a girl then ask her out right away! If you do not, you only create a situation where you are starting to like the girl more and more and more which only makes it harder on you when you finally get the nerve.

I've said it many times, the reason why a lot of guys fear rejection is because they make rejection something to be feared. If you asked the girl out on a date when you barely know her, ie-you've just recently met-then it isn't a big deal if she says no. You don't know her so you haven't invested hardley any time into it. On the other hand, the reason guys fear rejection is because they wait far too long... way after they've grown too close and have too much of their feelings invested. By that time rejection will hurt, and hurt a lot.