Adjusting my path after break up

Hi

I am around 2 months after break up.

My ex did me a favour by cutting all ties.

Just now I reread the break up email my ex wrote to me. And I read the email I wrote to him saying I respect his decision of breaking up. At least we end it at good terms.

I felt that I does not felt as sad as last time. I am definitely moving on. I just do not think that I would want to enter into relationship again at least for another year.

The reason is I felt I need to readjust path of life. This is because when I was with my ex, I know my direction is working towards closer to him in distance. This is the major part of the reason I took up the CFA. I do felt that I am failing on the course. And the examination is in one month time. If I fail this sitting, I will make sure that I have a resit. This break up in a way distrupt my concentration on my studies as I keep thinking of the ex and cried sometimes.

Now that he left, I kind of feel old myself, though I am 24. I have a lot of dreams. When I faced with reality, I need to restructure how to achieve this dream of mine. I still have not had a very clear path. However I do have some idea of it.

I know I would like to have a single storey house with Wireless facilities. I would like to have resource unit fill with raks of books, cds, vcds, and dvds. I would like to have 180 degree turn chair, whereby it could turn into a bed when I fell asleep reading book. I think I would like to have a simple kitchen because I am not good at cooking.

That is part of material things. I am still thinking about my career path. I am working full time 8.45 to 5.45.

I sort of like the internet business idea or working from home idea.

I am also thinking of learning french.

I planed to go to climb Mt Kinabalu next year.

Good for you, sounds like you've moved on really well.

Making plans for future is very important I think in the wake of a break up. I've done the same, I'm going to fly out to California next summer, buy a motorbike and drive from coast to coast over the course of about 3 months.