Meeting Him Soon!!! Yay!!! :d

Hello.

Some if not many of you know me and know some about how things have been for me. About christmas last year I started talking to a guy (-gemincer-) here on this forum and we started talking more and more and have now been together for about 8 months, a little more than that. Some of you okay about him and have probably read some of his threads- This saturday I will finally meet him about 7 pm (Central American time, Chicago time) at the Edmonton International airport after a 17 hour flight. At last, after countless tears and hours opon hours of Just thinking about him, missing him and longing to hold him.

It's so great that I'll be with him shortly. I love him so much and this week has been my lifes longest week. The wait, these 8 months have both been the worst and most wonderful months of my life.

This is truly a great place to meet someone. First of, none of us was here to find love. He came here with his problems and I replied. We connected on an emotional level, and not physical as many places dedicated to dating. I think this is a great way to meet. Everyone is so genuine in a way. It's hard to explain but I hope at least some understand what I mean.

In a way I'd like to thank eNotAlone for everything and also Many of the members I've talked to throughout my time here. Thank you all very much.

P.s. This is not a goodbye. I will just simply not be on as much as I used to. Thanks to you all I have a life hehe. Thanks you, all of you. (And the admins have been great too, I usually don't get along with admins hehe) eNotAlone is great.

Thank you all.

Cheers, UT