Help im falling in love with a friend

do you spend a lot of time together..? ask yourself is she everything you want? or more....

Friendship to relationship can Kill a good thing, or can create tension, or discrepancies in communication, just between you 2. even as friends, I might be best to get her alone. talk to her one on one. let her know what your feelings towards her is real, make her aware your interested more. than just friends, it's all about what you say, Your words. start thinking, write things down. ideas, ways to express your emotions without sounding to forward, keep it clean of any bad words, just have it come accross as " i want to be more than Friends" sort of Vibe. i would either write a letter, and read it in person. along with a Rose hidden somewhere where ever your at. maybe a park, the environment you choose will accent what your intentions are. and Will let her know you care about her, Trust me Being Romantic, and charming goes a LONG way with Girls. i see your in a good spot, and you just need to bag up this opportunity, than from there Seal the Deal..by asking for a date, or just time to hang-out more, take her to a movie, a scary one...or not? all depends what she is into, and what her interest are, your friends....you should know. just show these more and more. becoming more obvious to her that you like her "more" as a friend. (in that order) Good Luck my friend, k33p Me (us) posted

Hi Lonely Guy,

I found eNotAlone when in your very situation right now ! I am at the tail end of that situation right now - and this is how I see it.

You have two options -

option a: you keep her as a friend and say nothing, harbour your feelings, avoid potential rejection but preserve potential great friendship.

option b: you act on your feelings, but in a strategic way. I agree with sail in the romantic sense of her suggestion, but I believe that some of her suggestions might be a bit risky in terms of you confidently pulling them off? Maybe I'm totally off the mark here, but an observation none the less !! (lol s4il !) If you want to woo this girl, you will need to do research, and set yourself up as a potential mate. I'm not saying that you totally change the way you act, but more you set yourself some goals, and you work towards them for the good of trying to win her over.

Do some work on bodylanguage - study it - learn the signs, and learn how to be more certain of understanding fully the situations you find yourself in. Learn about confidence, and dos and don'ts for dating, trying to date etc. Do some personal development, and you are setting yourself up with the best chance to attract her.

Beware though, because this angle contains a trap-door!! If you go down route b, it is possible that you may fail your goal, and end up in the "just be friends" situation. If you are the type of guy that has problems hanging around a girl after the "just be friends" situation happens, then you may have to loose her altogether for your own good.

So there's my insight for you.....

A or B !!

Good Luck, hope this helps you !

~Charmed~

PS: As it turns out, I chose B, and lost, but I certainly learned - nothing ventured nothing gained !!!

Hey! I'm a girl..duh...lol. Well, I think you should get to know her better. When you get the chance, ask her little things, like "What's your favorite movie?" OR.."What's your favorite book?" Who knows?????? Maybe you and her might have the same interests! *wink* lol. Once you get to know her better, ask her to go hang out w/ you and maybe some friends at the mall and see a movie. When you feel the time is right, ask her to go w/ u again...but alone. I'm sure you guyz will be closer in time and eventually go out! Good luck to you!

Well all I can really tell you is what other people have told me.... Take it slow and see were it leads. If it is right no matter what your relationship is right now it would get there in the end. I think that depending on how the situation is handled it could be a positive thing that you guys are best friends first. Thats what love is all about being best friend with someone you are madly in love with! Right?! Well I have many questions of my own so if you have any advice for me send it my way!

"Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcomingthem is what makes lif meaningful."

"Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart, but if you don't, you might break theirs."