does constant break up mean not good relationship

If you are with someone you keep breaking up with then there is clearly something that needs to be fixed...and until that "thing" is fixed or resolved..then the cycle will keep repeating itself. This is not to say the relationship is wrong or right.....but breaking up and getting back together over and over is extremely dysfunctional anyway.

Just from personal experience... YES. Frequent break ups means a relationship is not in top form and is probably doomed.

My ex and I had 5 major break ups in the 3 years we were together, not counting the 2 minor ones, where we broke up then got back together 3 hours later. But the 5 major ones escalated. From bad to horrible. the 4th one really damaged us, the 5th one was the killer.

I think minor break-ups are fine. Maybe it is a couple's way to bring out certain issues to the surface that they would otherwise not talk about. Most partners wait until the breaking point before they let an issue known, when a simple heart-felt talk could have fixed it earlier. In this case, minor skirmishes can actually help "forge" the relationship. Like tempered steel, it is made stronger. But you keep hitting it with heavier objects, yeah it will bend and buckle. It can only take so much.